Documenting my incredible time studying abroad in Chiang Mai, Thailand for the summer!
I will be so jealous if you get to ride on an elephant. Have fun and take lots of pictures! :)
Also to do: blog about your experience and post photos! So happy for you. And looking forward to armchair traveling with you....
Looks like a blast, I'm quite the animal lover myself.
I am pretty jealous about this Thailand trip! It looks like an amazing experience. Let me know how the elephant ride is. I rode on an elephant at the zoo once, but your experience is going to be so much more exciting!
I want to do all of those things! you are very lucky!!
Be careful with the tiger! I have seen too many videos on TruTV.
I will be so jealous if you get to ride on an elephant. Have fun and take lots of pictures! :)
ReplyDeleteAlso to do: blog about your experience and post photos! So happy for you. And looking forward to armchair traveling with you....
ReplyDeleteLooks like a blast, I'm quite the animal lover myself.
ReplyDeleteI am pretty jealous about this Thailand trip! It looks like an amazing experience. Let me know how the elephant ride is. I rode on an elephant at the zoo once, but your experience is going to be so much more exciting!
ReplyDeleteI want to do all of those things! you are very lucky!!
ReplyDeleteBe careful with the tiger! I have seen too many videos on TruTV.
ReplyDelete