Since it marks the roughly SIX week countdown till my Thailand trip I thought it fitting to make another post. I have been filling out all the forms and making all the appointments to prepare. My to do list seems to be ever growing. Back in December when I thought of studying abroad I never thought that it would contain this many steps! It seems as though every day I find myself working on something for this trip along with balancing a full course load and a job! So it's no surprise that I find myself asking if it is worth it? However I am able to shut that negative voice up when I think about the chance to ride elephants through the jungle, take a wild tiger for a walk, visit historical and mesmerizing temples, try new and mouth watering foods, swim in crystal clear ocean water, hike on beautiful and serene mountain sides, and experience a completely new culture. That's when I know that all this work will be worth it.

It will be worth it! Congrats to you for being so focused on accomplishing this goal. I look forward to hearing about your trip...hopefully in blog posts once you're there!
ReplyDeleteI am so jealous of your trip! It will be so worth it. I have an acquaintance that is studying abroad in Paris this semester and she said the same thing, but she is loving her experience abroad. Have fun!
ReplyDeleteIt will be hard, but all my friends went abroad and everyone of them loved it. The experience will really help you grow and mature as a person, or so I hear. Let me know how the soup is over in Thailand!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you are going to enjoy yourself in Thailand. Have fun!
ReplyDeleteIt will most definitely be worth it! And you are probably more prepared than most people. Don't worry, it will be the time of your life!!!
ReplyDeleteRachel, All semester long you have been perky and happy and involved and just loving life. Its such a positive quality and it shows in all that you do. You will do amazing with all life brings you especially while studying abroad. Best of Luck!
ReplyDeleteBe safe! I'm sure you'll be fine but be sure to avoid those sketchy situations.
ReplyDeleteThis is a great post Rachel. I wish you have lots of fun in Thailand. It looks like you have put a lot of work and effort into making this trip happen. Good luck!!!
ReplyDelete